Hiking in Montgrí Natural Park
Montgrí Natural Park offers 17 hiking trails that are perfect for discovering the natural and cultural values of Empordà. It covers almost 8,200 hectares over eight towns.
The Montgrí mountain range is a huge calcareous formation that acts as a natural border between Baix and Alt Empordà. It covers 2,300 hectares and is made up of three mountains: the mountain of Ullà (or Mt. Anill), the mountain of Montgrí and that of Montplà, besides other smaller elevations such as Roca Maura and Torre Moratxa.
Long trails, short trails, local trails, or those of the Itinerànnia hiking trail network; there are also seaside trails hugging the coast that give you the opportunity to discover the beaches and coves of the Costa Brava.
A whole range of options for all levels and ages, and many of them are perfect for families to enjoy; doing physical activity while you discover new areas, and their culture and history.
- Things to do for families on the Costa Brava
- The best beaches and coves on the Costa Brava
- Bicycle touring in L'Estartit
- Empordà Golf Costa Brava golf course
- Horseback riding on the Costa Brava
- Hot air balloon rides on the Costa Brava
- Kayaking in L'Estartit, the Medes Islands and the Montgrí Coast
- The Medes Islands
- Scuba diving in L'Estartit, the Medes Islands and on the Montgrí Coast
- Snorkelling on the Costa Brava
- The best sports activities in Torroella de Montgrí and L'Estartit
- Tennis and paddle on the Costa Brava
- Torroella de Montgrí - L'Estartit
Cozy atmosphere and very good food, very happy with the staff. Beautiful views and routes to explore through the area, either on foot or by bike.
Ideal location to spend a few relaxing days. Very friendly staff and management, very welcoming and clean hotel. Relaxing pool area with with canopy beds around, garden zone with sofas and a nice chillout atmosphere at night.
Sandra S. TripAdvisor
Excellent quality/price ratio, it has a nice pool with lounge chairs for sunbathing, small but modern rooms, and an excellent breakfast.
The best: the pool Chill Out zone and the homemade food, highly recommended; And above all to be able to go with our pet!
Al meer dan 10 jaar komen wij naar dit gezellig en gemoedelijk familiehotel. Zeer vriendelijke bediening van het personeel in de bar en restaurant. Mooie inrichting rond het zwembad. Gelegen op wandelafstand van het strand en het gezellige centrum. Echt een aanrader! Goede prijs - kwaliteitverhouding.
Dit hotel is zeker een aanrader in L'Estartit. Prijs/kwaliteit verhouding was prima en daarnaast was het personeel ook erg gastvrij.