The PADI Advanced courses are perfect for those PADI Open Water divers or equivalent (SSI, ACUC, FEDAS 1 *, etc.) who want to continue advancing in their training as a diver.
The requirements to access this course are:
- Have the aforementioned qualification
- Medical certificate of less than 2 years (if you do not have one, you can do it directly here in l'Estartit, as there are medical centers with specialists in underwater medicine)
- Diving accident insurance in force (in the same way, if you do not have one you can do one, cost: 39€)
- 2 photos
During the course 5 dives are made:
- Deep diving
- Diving in sunken ships
- Underwater Naturalist (immersion in the Natural Park of the Illes Medes)
- Immersion with Nítrox (this dive counts as the first of the specialty course in Nítrox and you will only need a 2nd dive to be Nítrox divers)
- The 5th is to choose: digital, night, multilevel and computer photography
The course can be done in just 2 days, although there are many divers who choose to do only one dive a day. As it is a modular system, it is you who choose the days in which you want to do the course ... easier impossible.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA:
As established by the regulations on data protection (LOPD and RPD) as well as the legislation relating to the services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE), the user accepts that the personal data voluntarily provided, by email or by any other means made available on this website, are incorporated into a computerized file owned by Francesc Xumetra Guso, whose purpose is to manage the queries and / or requests made.
All the information provided by the User, through the forms or by any other means made available through this website, must be truthful. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated and will keep this information provided to Hotel Nereida perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to Hotel Nereida or to third parties for the information provided.
SECURITY MEASURES IN DATA PROCESSING:
Hotel Nereida is committed to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data that are provided by the user, having implemented the necessary security measures to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of them and that according to the legislation to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access and will adapt them, taking into account at all times, the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
However, the user must be aware that technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable, and there may be leaks caused by malicious actions of third parties.
Likewise, the User is informed that their data may be remitted to Courts and Tribunals, to the Public Administration or to the corresponding natural or legal persons, all in the cases in which it legally proceeds.
The Registered User may, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as established by the LOPD, by writing a letter, including their data and the right they wish to exercise, through the following means:
- By regular postal mail to:
Av / Grecia, 61
17258 - L'estartit
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org